Replacement Windows with the ENERGY STAR Qualification
There are many products in the market today that will help homeowners improve their Atlanta Windows or door’s capability to meet ENERGY STAR guidelines. EPA created these for homeowners to know and verify if the following key guiding principles were followed:
– The product should give significant energy savings nationwide – The features and performance of the product should meet the consumers demand in increased energy efficiency – If product cost is higher than the conventional, consumers should recover their investment with increased energy efficiency through bill savings in an acceptable period of time – Product energy consumption can be measured and verified by testing – Energy efficient products should be labelled to differentiate from other products
Features of Energy Star Rated Replacement Windows In Marietta & Lawrenceville, GA:
- Low emissivity glass
- Size of the air space inside the insulating glass unit
- Type and design of frame used
- Sash material of the product
- Overhangs in windows and other designs
For labeling any energy-efficient windows, ENERGY STAR already required minimum energy performance rating criteria by climate that can be checked by homeowners before buying the product. To ensure homeowners that they are installing quality energy efficient windows and doors, Simonton Windows has developed ENERGY STAR glass packages that can be used in each climate zone. These doors and windows are ENERGY STAR certified.
Save Money With Energy Efficient Windows
The average American household spends $1500 – $2500 every year on energy bills, and 45 percent of this amount is for heating and cooling. Installing an energy efficient windows and doors has never been this important.
Save today with Tight Line Exterior’s energy saving replacement windows in Lawrenceville and Marietta, GA. We’ve got you covered when it comes to varieties of optional glass packages that combine the most effective window replacement features and advanced designs to achieve thermal performance and energy savings. We can also choose the best option for your glass package or vinyl replacement windows in Atlanta. With expert installation and 365 days same-as-cash financing, call today to get started. Call 770-509-2282.